Learn How to Arrange Syndicated Loans (M105)
- Understand the syndication market
- Evaluate the roles of various parties in a syndicated loan
- Learn how to structure a syndicated loan
- Know the arranger's responsibilities in the various phases of a transaction cycle
- Focus on syndicated loan structure and pricing
- Uncover the requirements to prepare for the loan signing ceremony
- Gain insight into the various documents required in a syndicated loan
- Understand the various legal issues in a loan document
Overview of The Syndicated Loan Market
Borrower's Objectives in Entering The Syndication Market
Additional Credit Issues in A Syndicated Loan
General Structure of Syndicated Loans
- Discussion on the various aspects of the term sheet.
- Types of commitment to the borrower.
- Transaction structuring - types of fees payable / market practice.
- Cost analysis for the borrower.
Transaction Cycle For a Syndicated Loan
- Introduction to the principal phases.
- The syndication time schedule.
Various Phases of The Transaction Cycle
- Pre-mandate phase
- Post-mandate Phase
Understanding Documents Relating To The Information Memorandum.
- Letter of consent to release information.
- Confidentiality letter.
- Documentation Process.
- Understanding the key features of the facility agreement
- How to check the loan agreement
Role Of The Arranger In Running The Books
- Preparing for the signing ceremony
- After the syndication process
Duration: 2 Days