Understanding The Legal Aspects of Lending
- Understand the types of security and collateral support available and related risks.
- Establish the adequacy of collateral.
- Understand key components of loan agreements and its implication to lenders.
- Learn how to review adequacy of loan documents using a review template.
- Use loan covenants to mitigate lending risks.
Types of Common Security Taken
- Lending implications
- Elements of Good Collateral
- Security Appropriate to the Facility Granted
- Valuation of Security
- Security Coverage
- Ranking in Distribution of Realization Proceeds
Methods of Taking Security and Key Legal Implication
- Fixed Charge
- Floating Charge
- Verification of Security Taken
Types of Credit Support
- Letter of Comfort
- Negative Pledge
- Insurance Policies
Understanding Key Components of a Loan Agreement
Loan Covenants and Support
Duration: 1 Day